The Partnerships Manager takes the lead as the focal point for Save the Children’s engagement with partners implementing in Egypt, guiding and supporting a strategic process to broaden and deepen the programme’s relationship with partners, identifying strategic opportunities, building partner capacities, and assure that Save the Children policies and procedures are followed in working with partners. The Partnerships Manager will identify and map partnership opportunities, support partner programme design and implementation, assist with contractual requirements in line with donor/SCI policies and support coordination between partners, SCI departments and offices across Egypt.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Post graduate or Masters degree in relevant field or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 5-7 years work experience in program and partnership management in the development sector/with NGOs.
- Excellent planning, management and coordination skills, with the ability to organise a demanding workload comprised of diverse and challenging tasks and responsibilities
- Good skills and experience in all aspects of programme cycle management - design and development, implementation, and monitoring and evaluation
- Experience in organizational strategy and capacity development
- Excellent training, facilitation and capacity building skills
- Proven communication and external representation experience
- An excellent team player with good skills in team work and consultative approach to decision making
- Experience of M&E and beneficiary accountability
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written (Arabic and English), including a good track record of report writing and strong interpersonal skills, cultural awareness and ability to build relationships quickly with a wide variety of people
- Good analytical skills. Effective negotiator, with the ability to positively influence cross departmental and cross sector working.
- Very strong attention to detail, problem solving skills, and ability to analyse trends
- Ability to work within a team and in a matrix management structure
- Flexible and able to travel at short notice as needed
- Commitment to the values, mission and principles of Save the Children
We offer a competitive package in the context of the sector This role is offered on the basis of national terms and conditions only.
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive environment where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please attach a copy of your CV and cover letter with your application, and include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at www.savethechildren.net/careers
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.
Date advertised: 23 Jun 2022
Closing date: 6 Jul 2022 - 23:59 EET
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Department: Programme Operations
Type: Fixed-term contractSchedule: Full-time