This position will be primarily responsible for managing the administrative and logistical tasks of SCI hub, including developing day to day operation procedures for the hub and support the technical staff by accomplishment of administrative task. This post requires high level of coordination with other projects. Also it requires regular communication with the project target beneficiaries.
In order to be successful you will bring/have:
- 2-3 years of previous relevant experience working with children in general and refugees in particular.
- Bachelor Degree in business administration, social studies, or other related studies is required.
- Good command of Arabic and English written and spoken skills.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate between several projects.
- Demonstrated ability to work with highly vulnerable groups.
- Awareness about the security context and political situation in Egypt for refugees.
- Able to work effectively within a team and/or individually.
- Well organised with strong time-management and problem solving skills.
- Ability to apply Self-care techniques to avoid burn-out.
- Share Save the Children’s vision and values.
- Very good at using the internet, MS Office, Email, and spreadsheets.
- Previous working experience with NGOs and in refugees-related contexts.
We offer a competitive package in the context of the sector, this role is offered on the basis of national terms and conditions only.
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive environment where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please attach a copy of your CV and cover letter with your application, and include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at www.savethechildren.net/careers
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy
Date advertised: 8 Jun 2021
Closing date: 21 Jun 2021 - 23:59 EET
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Department: Programme Operations
Type: Fixed-term contractSchedule: Full-time